So I decided to replace the old site contents with a new fancy Jekyll-based blog.
I will be working on moving the JTERM code into a new repo which will be accessible from GitHub.
You see, a simple terminal-based site is a good choice just because you don’t actually have to translate it. So when I decided to replace JTERM with this blog, I started to think about ways to write posts in both English and Russian. The problem with that is I would have two times more work than with a single language because I cannot translate stuff on-fly. After some time I decided that I’d actually write my posts in English here.